gMail - After a Day “0”

My verdict on Gmail so far is that it is actually very useful, and far more sophisticated that I thought it would have been.

It relies on heavy use of JavaScript, which makes it rather versatile and lightning fast. The way in which it handles conversations is advanced, but it does need some tweaking and extra options added onto it.

Today I had the privilege of reading out my new address to a technical administrator of my hosting company (who decided to not tell me about Natnif.com being up for renewal). When I finished the challenging and somewhat embarrassing first part, out loud and clear came those beautiful sounds - "at gee mail dot com".

The response was a surprised a impressed gasp: "gee mail?!?!?!". Ahh, the little things.

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter