Coming Along Nicely “0”

Although I have only been working since about 5pm today, I can say that busterTests is coming along nicely. So far I have developed a fundamental test creation system, a directory of the tests and an entire login/logout system.

The next stage is to make the actual test pages, which will consist of a page that processes the database information on the test, and then a page that will mark the results using the database in various ways.

As far as the design of busterTests is concerned, I have pretty much finished it. It will need a few alterations during the making of additional features of the site, but it's made to be flexible. After I designed it, I noticed an unfortunate resemblance to the Blogger design. I have to say that this is rather coincidental, and the colours are quite different.

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter