My Political Compass “5”

What an excellent website.

My political compass is as follows:
  • Economic Left/Right: -5.25
  • Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13
Which essentially means that I am a reasonably left-wing, reasonably libertarian person. It also places me close on the map to Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and (of all people) the Dalai Lama. It also means that my idea political party is the Green Party. Fancy that.

Why not try it out yourself and leave a comment to tell me how similar/different you are on the scale?

5 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger ad: Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.90

interesting how i'm always almost on the line (learning styles quizzes: straight concrete sequential).

Blogger Fin: Interesting. I would have thought that my values placed me within the grasp of the Liberal Democrats, but apparently not.

I did that test and this is what I got:

You are Concrete Sequential. You are very hardworking and conventional, making yourself a stable and consistant factor in other's lives. People admire your ability to complete tasks and attention to detail. You can sometimes be a little more negative than others, and perhaps a little impatient, but your productivity counter balances that. You learn best dealing with real items and in an orderly way.

Blogger Blogger: mmm... yes.. i see your point.. but i may have to take extra english lessons tyo understand what-the-moose it is on about.. mmm.. yes...

Blogger Fin: lol

Anonymous Anonymous: "Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64"
Which makes me like Saddam Hussein or Yassir Arafat. Great. I lied on half the questions, if that makes a difference.


Free Web Counter