The Scissor Sisters “3”

What an amazing band!

With lyrics like "Dark room Danny can't see with the lights turned out, [the] black-haird tranny counts sheep with the bed turned down..." and "When you're walking down the street and a man tries to get your business, and the people that you meet wanna open you up like Christmas" who can't love them!

This is probably the only album I will buy all year (the annual album I like to call it), and I am proud to have made another excellent choice.

When you're runnin' from a trick
And you trip on a hit of acid
You gotta work for the man
But your biggest moneymakers' flaccid
You gotta keep your shit together
With your feet on the ground
There ain't noone gonna listen
If you haven't made a sound
You're an acid junkie college flunky dirty puppy daddy bastard!

3 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Fin: I have now replaced 'Eamon' with 'Scissor Sisters' in the 'Favorite Music' part of my profile. I've also cleaned it up a bit.

Blogger Fin: Yes they most certainly are. They're well gay, but that's all offset by their fabulous music.

The actual reason I bought the album is because it's just too challenging to download it (a good deal of the tracks are corrupt).

Blogger Blogger: i'm surprised at Eamon! did you know it has the 2nd most swear words in a single song, ever. The first being some random Death Metal band- you know the type, trying to eat the mike n screeching like a strangled cat (sorry to anyone who like it, its jusdt my opinion). lol


Free Web Counter