Haircut! “5”

Whoop! I got my haircut (finally!) and really don't mind the results.

I kept on saying "shorter", "shorter", "shorter" to the hairdresser until the eventual "whoa! Too short!" came bursting out, but I was rather anxious to get rid of that old barnet of mine. Now it's nice and short and army-like. Which makes me feel good about myself.

Well, whatever floats your boat, I suppose!

5 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger pirate_freak: i bet yours and mine are the same length. why is this shocking? i am a girl.

Blogger pirate_freak: well, now i have a mohawk.

Blogger ME! :-): hmmm army, huh? mm dominating! ;-)

Blogger pirate_freak: hey! oh, well. like duck on a waters back. i mean water on a waters back....oh you know what i mean!

Blogger pirate_freak: and be nice to me. my birthday is tommorrow, august 12. i am turning 13! YAY!! :^)


Free Web Counter