Isn't it Pretty, Buster? “2”

Oh yes, it most certainly is!

The best part of the photographic countryside year has come, as far as I am concerned. That is, apparently, when they cut all that long grass that's hard to walk through and make it into nice-looking hay cilinders.

Oh good, creative joy. Below you'll see some of the photos I have worked hard on to take and pick out of a staggering 114!

2 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Boo Boo: yeah....those bloody assholes with the pictures of fetuses would definitely be republicans as well as die hard religious freaks "jesus freaks" as we call them.

I don't know if you're being serious or not about that abortion on tv thing.... so I'll pretend you're being serious: abortions are exceedingly common in the US...then again I don't know how many have had abortions on tv.... I don't think I'd wanna see that. I've seen films of babies being born and that was disgusting enough to last a lifetime. Gross...

Blogger pirate_freak: This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Free Web Counter