Change Is Coming “11”

I am rather tired of using someone else's template for this blog, so I have decided to go flat out and make a really nice alternative template.

It will be appearing on my other website Natnif.com, which will also be part of the redesign. The hope is that I will be able to have a photo archive and keep all my other content together on the same site.

I have done all of the designing and constructing today, and am doing some of the final bits now.

I hope it all goes well!

11 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger ad: wow. exciting :) (here i sit, knit and do chem.)

Blogger Fin: lol

Anonymous Anonymous: Espero por tu bitácora nueva... Espero que ya sabes que tu sitio era buenísimo antes de lo borraste.

Blogger Fin: Gracias. Pero... No era feliz con él.

Anonymous Anonymous: I noticed you seem to be liking gradients recently...

Anonymous Anonymous: And, also, do you realize how British, nay, how Bristol "gurt lush" is?

Blogger Fin: I have to say that correct gradient usage can do wondrous for design - especially by replacing flat colours that don't do too much.

For those of you who don't know, "gurt lush" is a Bristolian saying that translates, albeit roughly, to "very nice".

Blogger Fin: Good good. Why not try using it tommorow?

For instance (at school or work):
"Oh, Mr/Ms.XXXXXXX, that tie is so gurt lush."

Blogger Fin: Well done you. :P

Blogger Fin: lol OK

Anonymous Anonymous: ¡Ay, caramba! Todos de ustedes están hablando español... gringos locos. De verás, soy un gringo tambien, según los mexicanos. Trata de hallar "gringo" en tu diccionario, Fintan. No vas a encontrarlo, te garantizo.
Y, ¿saben ustedes que en el año 2070 probalmente van a haber tantos hispanos que gringos en los Estados Unidos? Es verdad...


Free Web Counter