A Darkened Tree “11”

11 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger pirate_freak: ok, since no one else is commenting on this amazing photograph, i will. awesome! two thumbs way up!!

Blogger Fin: Thanks.

Blogger Kevin: Reminds me of "Bliss," the default wallpaper on Windows XP. That is all I have against it. :-P

Blogger pirate_freak: i had that on my computer once. if you choose the horse pointer, you can make it run over the hill.

Blogger pirate_freak: i want to live where you live, Fintan. you have sooooo much beautiful scenery around you. luki.

Blogger Fin: Lol thanks you guys. I took it on an unusually sunny day when I went for a walk. You're looking at one hell of a hill there.

To the left of the picture is where I cut my thumb. I's better now :)

Blogger pirate_freak: (tear 4 fintan)

Blogger Fin: aww thanks

Blogger pirate_freak: ur welcome. compassioncompassioncompassion.....lol

Blogger Fin: heh

Blogger pirate_freak: if i start to freak you out, tell me. i do that a lot.


Free Web Counter