Disneyland Paris! “4”

Whoop! Did I forget to tell you? As part of our media studies course we get to go to Disneyland Paris!

Why? For a conference on the Disney brand. I honestly think I'll be the only one interested in the whole thing - everyone else will be in the park.

4 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Blogger: ooooh! cool! i must say though.. i thought Parc Asteric was better than Disneyland... but don't listen to me.

Blogger ad: I am envious. We went only two states over for choir tour...granted it was 90 of us, and there was a "trolley adventure". How many people are in your class?

Blogger Fin: Heh. We could have gone to New York, but it cost a bit too much.

Anonymous Anonymous: I would pick Disneyland over New York, but then again for Media Studies, New York seems more logical.
And, in any case, I live in New York (albeit 4 hours away), so it must be better.


Free Web Counter