In Flight. Barely. “2”



I didn't even consider this picture for publishing until a few minutes ago. It's actually quite nice to see a bird (in this case a pheasant, who are grown and shot for sport around these here parts) in a kind of semi-flight. It just took off, and completely startled me.

That's why the pictures heavily blurred. I have enhanced and cropped the image of added artisic effect, which I think makes it an overall decent snap.

These birds are horrendously hard to photograph. Believe me, I have tried.

2 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous: This photo almost has a psychotic quality to it. Neat how sometimes even blurred pictures end up having an almost "accidental" art to them.

Blogger Fin: Definitely. I’m sure it has some sort of ‘deeper meaning’ to it.


Free Web Counter