Looks Like A Discus Thrower “8”

8 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Blogger: OH! it took me ages to work out where it was! 'tis the arm, yeah? x

Anonymous Anonymous: Lol, amazing. I wouldn't even had thought of that if you hadn't commented such.

Blogger Fin: I actually think of it as the top half of a discus thrower's torso, which is blurred by motion. The bug block of solid white cloud (to the right) could be anything, but a genie is also a great way of looking at it.

Blogger Blogger: unnnnggghhhh!!! i can't see it!

Anonymous Anonymous: By the way, I do shot put in track and field, and it stinks. Discus can't be much better.

Blogger Fin: I have done it all, and have failed. Well - I did the shot put for our sports day but came 5th or something.

Anonymous Anonymous: Yeah, I was 46th out of 47th at a varsity level. Actually, in the U.S. the word "varsity" is a misnomer referring to upper-level sports for secondary students. Needless to say, it's not my forte.

Blogger Fin: lol. Me neither.


Free Web Counter