Six Feet Under “6”

Last week on Channel 4 Six Feet Under completely rocked. And that's no overstatement.

For those of you in the USA who are graced by HBO (it's free for us - hee hee hee!), it was the one where David was carjacked and... well... um... generally abused. It was amazing. The quality was pro-cinematic, and I truly hope it wins some kind of award.

This weeks' episode airs tonight on Channel 4 at 23.00 - in exactly half an hour. I urge all UK residents to close there electronic boxes and tune in. It is bound to be good.

6 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Fin: yeah but we have to wait about half a year to see it! :P

Blogger Fin: Now THATS lucky!

Anonymous Anonymous: This whole entry has prompted a set of questions that I would normally email but now must simply put as a comment seeing how it's actually on topic: How many channels do you receive? Is it all on aerial or satellite? cable? Is television a government-controlled industry?

Wow, sorry, I just had to know.

Blogger Fin: See the post I'm about to do.

Anonymous Anonymous: lol, wow. Maybe next time I have to do a term paper I'll just ask you a question on your blog relating to the subject. Nice.

Blogger Fin: No.


lol

Yeah Kevin I was going to just give you an answer but eventually it got too big, required linking and such, so I thought I would just do a post on it.


Free Web Counter