Fear Terrorism? Come to Blagdon! “2”

As I sit here in my quiet, little village, faced with the possibility of terrorist attacks on our nation and all that, I can be sure of one thing.

Blagdon will never, ever, be attacked by any kind of terrorist activity. Guaranteed. I bet you that the 'terrorists' don't even know Blagdon exists (although I am not helping the situation, I have to admit).

I mean, who would want to waste their precious explosives on us?! No one!

Come to think of it, I do know a Muslim who is training at Bristol Flying Centre. But he's nice. Now, thinking about it, I have known quite a few... erm... intercontinental people who have trained at Bristol while staying in Blagdon.

Oh dear.

2 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous: Interesting adverts for this post. You sound somewhat paranoid, in my approximation.

Blogger Fin: lol


Free Web Counter