Wagon Christ: Sorry I Make You Lush “3”

I first heard Wagon Christ on Radio 1's Breezeblock.

The other day I decided to buy his album (it's actually just a guy called Luke), and I have to say that it's pretty good. Very funky and perfect to listen to if you want to chill out and get a bit of casual work done. It's also especially good for surfing the internet with.

It's also nice to see the use of the word 'lush' (remember that one?) in print.

3 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous: I love that:
"well_it_is_half_term_after_all.gif", very nice file naming techniques.

Anonymous Anonymous: The ads don't slow down my load times.

Blogger Fin: I think that the most likely cause of slow load times is the fact that the images for the design of the site are hosted somewhere else on the internet.

Plus, there's quite a large sidebar to handle.


Free Web Counter