One Seriously Bad Chat Guy “0”

I was just trying to find out some information...

ChatAgentUK011: Welcome to Member Help Interactive. Please present your question, and I will be with you in just a moment. :)
FintanDarragh: Hi I would like to know which dial-up price plan I am on now that I have upgraded to broadband (which hasn't arrived yet)
ChatAgentUK011: To protect you & your account, I need you to please verify the last 4 digits of the credit card/ debit card/bank account you are currently using for AOL payment.
FintanDarragh: ok...
FintanDarragh: the last 4 digits of my bank account are: ####
ChatAgentUK011: Your order is in process
FintanDarragh: hello?
FintanDarragh: ok
FintanDarragh: so what rate for dial-up am i on?
FintanDarragh: do i pay per minute?
FintanDarragh: or is it unlimited?
ChatAgentUK011: Yes.
FintanDarragh: which?
FintanDarragh: ?
FintanDarragh: i had better go...

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter