Good Start! “4”

The camera can't quite capture the true look of the brilliant Blagdon sunrise we experienced this morning, I think you can get the (ahem) picture.

4 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Fin: Oh and BTW, from now on I will try to post my photos up at the highest resolution possible (1024px), so that you are able to make them your desktop wallpaper (should you so desire). This is all mainly because I have broadband now, so it doesn't take two seconds to do.

Blogger Fin: lol, thanks!

Anonymous Anonymous: I'm not sure of an appropriate heterosexual male response to that. :-P

Blogger Blogger: ahem.. im sorry what did you say? Johnny Depp? Fit? aaagghhh! no no no no no! oh how very wrong! Sure he's an amazing actor, and a really nice bloke.. but NO hes not fit at all! unlike our Fintan, of course! ;-)


Free Web Counter