Murkyness “9”

9 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger pirate_freak: blahblahblah...
yakyakyak...
yadayadayada....


This is a good picture.

Blogger pirate_freak: hey, Fintan, I need your help again.

I found the absolute coolest blog template, but I don't know how to get it from my file on my computer, to my blog settings template place to put it on my blog.

Do you know how?

Blogger Fin: Here be yar destination of choice: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=666&topic=22

Blogger pirate_freak: Sorry, it didn't help.

I have the template example save in my computer, and the link is in my favorites, but I don't know how to paste the code. I have to download it, then save it on my computer, and I don't know where to go from there.

Blogger pirate_freak: here is the link if you wanna check it out:

http://www,blogskins.com/info.php?sid=1191

se if you can look it over and help me out.

Blogger Fin: Alright if you email me your password I'll change it all for you. I'm gonna do it tomorrow though. It's late here!

Blogger pirate_freak: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

*sends e-mail*

All righty! There ya go! Good luck.

Blogger pirate_freak: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger pirate_freak: I am of course making some modifications myself, since I just found out how! But anyways, thank you sososososososososo much for doing me this huge favor!


Free Web Counter