Skype Me, Damnit! “1”

Skype is a free internet calling application. All you need is a microphone, internet connection and some speakers.








It's rather good - if not a little nerve-racking, and the sound quality can be very good. They are right when they say that it "just works" - it really does very nicely. And for international calls, you just can't beat "free".

I'd really like to be able to make audio posts to this blog with it at some point. Sometimes, words just fail me.

I'd like to speak to some of my readers - so go and download it. I'll be sure to have it connected as much as possible. As a bonus, you'll get to hear me say my last name. "Oooooohhhhhh"s will follow.

My username is ifwded. I've already had two Polish people phone me up.

1 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous: I can't guarantee the "oooooohhhhhh's".


Free Web Counter