UCAS + Degrees “3”

I went to a UCAS conference at Bath University today not entirely sure of what to do at all.

Now I am certain of the exact course I wish to take.

I will (hopefully) be studying for a Computer Science engineering masters' (MEng) at The University of Warwick, just outside of Birmingham. After the four year course (five years if I choose to take a year in industry, which is likely) I think I will be able to add BEng Warw MBCS to my name! Whoop!

3 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous: Apparently, your new blog is at http://therecordcard.blogspot.com

Anonymous Anonymous: And is still

Anonymous Anonymous: Great blog. Interesting to see information on epson printer supply from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here epson printer supply


Free Web Counter