link The Night Before Pure Core Mathematics 1 & 2 “0”

I've been letting out many-a nervous deep breaths. My three hour maths exam on pure maths is tomorrow, and I'm not really liking that fact.

I've practiced quite a bit, however. Plenty of mock exams, practice questions and all the rest. The actual exam starts at 1.30pm, so I can fit loads more in the morning. I've also been revising Chemistry, because that's on Wednesday (another three hours), and I don't even remember a quarter of it!

The very worst thing that could happen in this coming exam is a question which is not asked mathematically. That is, a question about the optimum size of Zaqib's beer-belly holder, which would completely throw me off.

Oh well, not to worry. Lots of sleep for me tonight.

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter