Padigram “10”

Does anyone know what this word means? Only 29 total mentions on the web, but I think I want to use it tomorrow...

10 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous: Well, I had just about defined paradigm for you by the time that I realized that you had said "padigram", not paradigm.
In all but one of those search results for padigram, they are clearly misspellings of paradigm, which you could define by, say, clicking here or perhaps here.

Anonymous Anonymous: Oh, yes, and if you did mean "paradigm", the rough definition is a conception of reality - "A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline."

Blogger Fin: Excellent. Thanks very much Kevin, it's the a perfect word to describe how the internet changes things, and I'll be sure to learn that spelling :D

Blogger Fin: And I don't even understand why I misspelled that so badly...

Anonymous Anonymous: This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Fin: I didn't use it in the end, but had a quick talk about it with a teacher.

Blogger Drift Financial Services: I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
Pharmacy near Business Bay

Blogger Drift Financial Services: Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
Architects in Indore
Civil Contractors in Indore

Blogger Drift Financial Services: Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

Virgin Linseed Oil BP
flaxseed oil

Blogger Drift Financial Services: Approved Auditor in DAFZA
Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
Approved Auditor in JAFZA
i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
Approved Auditor in DMCC


Free Web Counter