Padigram “6”

Does anyone know what this word means? Only 29 total mentions on the web, but I think I want to use it tomorrow...

6 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Kevin: Well, I had just about defined paradigm for you by the time that I realized that you had said "padigram", not paradigm.
In all but one of those search results for padigram, they are clearly misspellings of paradigm, which you could define by, say, clicking here or perhaps here.

Blogger Kevin: Oh, yes, and if you did mean "paradigm", the rough definition is a conception of reality - "A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline."

Blogger Fin: Excellent. Thanks very much Kevin, it's the a perfect word to describe how the internet changes things, and I'll be sure to learn that spelling :D

Blogger Fin: And I don't even understand why I misspelled that so badly...

Blogger Kevin: This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Fin: I didn't use it in the end, but had a quick talk about it with a teacher.


Free Web Counter