After Live 8 “0”

What a fantastic event.

Generally, I don't really dig music concerts, but when they're on this scale, with so many top names in such quick succession AND have a very positive underlying message, how could I no?

The whole thing was brilliantly produced and well done to everyone involved!

In my opinion the BBC were a bit lax, sticking on Jonathan Woss in a plastic thing and not airing most of the videos. But at least they covered it, allowing me to watch the entire thing!

The names thing was a really great idea! The whole idea that people love to see their name can be used to really great ends sometimes - perhaps it's an idea to redo this summer.

I've taped quite a bit of it because I went to a wedding reception, and I can't wait to watch it!

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter