Helping the Helpers “2”

This August, during my fantastic summer holidays, I'll be taking a trip to London to assist with the redesign and development of the Comic Relief website.

I'm delighted about that. Not only have they found ME, agreed to help me out with my research into website production methodology, but they have also agreed to pay all of my travel costs.

Now that's just blinding.

I'm determined to make a splash this summer with some lovely, functional design that gets the message across - hopefully I'll be able to contribute something powerful!

FYI - These are the same talented individuals are the ones behind that powerful "Make Poverty History" digital white band, the Make Poverty History website and the Live 8 site. Brilliant!

2 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Leon: Very Good! How long do you get to stay in London?

Blogger Fin: I grand week.


Free Web Counter