link And For My Next Trick... “7”

I've been thinking quite a bit lately about how I could expand Buster Tests into something more. I want to be able to cover more ground and I don't want to have to rely on just the exam season rush for ad income.

So I've decided to start a new blog (well... I'm going to think of it as more of a magazine) specifically for the audience at the doors.

I'm working on it right now, it's 5.20pm, and I plan to have the template and WordPress engine installed and running by tonight (11pm?).

You can watch the live development of this new project, named Buster Studies.

7 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Leon: It looks sharp so far. I like the colour scheme. The content of the test post is a little odd.:)

Blogger Fin: Do you recognise it at all?

I'm way ahead of schedule, but I have to say blog templates are amongst the worst things in web publishing. So tedious.

Blogger Leon: Will you be adding a host/editor pic?
:)

Blogger Leon: ...and yes, I remember the two posts.

Blogger Fin: Hmm do you think I should? I think I can do better than that one. I'm going to a hippy festival tomorrow - I'll try and get one taken there!

Blogger Leon: I chose that one because the school one is a bit off. Should you? Depends on what style you are trying to achieve.

A hippy festival? Cool...er peace...er far out.

Blogger Fin: LOL

Perhaps a self portrait, then.


Free Web Counter