Blogging for Money “0”

I've tried this before, but I've been reading a lot about Adsense and making money on the Internet lately, and want to give some techniques a try.

None of the things I'll be doing are devious or questionable, but we'll see how it goes.

At the moment, because the demand for academic websites is pretty much non-existent, Buster Tests is getting no traffic whatsoever. The Record Card is getting waay more than Buster Tests, so I think I'm going to focus my efforts here for a while.

Essentially what I plan on doing is writing a decent length, generally exhaustive article on one of a range of issues (news, technology, cooking, etc.) which pander to my interests. I'll try hard to make these informative, and certainly interesting. In return I'll be placing an ad block below each individual articles, which will hopefully contain relevant ads which people will want to use. Let's see if I can get more traffic to The Record Card and then out through those ads. This will involve search engine optimisation of articles and ruthless tagging. Forgive me if things get nasty, but this is an experiment and I doubt I'll be able to keep it up for long.

You, my faithful subscribers, will be treated to no ads. I also won't be limiting the content in the feed, because I disagree with that. RSS advertising pisses me off.

I need to take Buster for a walk now, and while I do I'm going to think up something nice to write about.

Good evening.

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter