Educational Dosh “5”

If this site got sold by a 19-year-old for 1.25 million USD (what a result!), I can't wait to think how much this site will go for. Not that I'm selling it or anything. (Buster Tests is mine and I want it to stay that way for the foreseeable future).

5 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Leon: Yeah, but how many doggie biscuits for Buster could you get for 1.25 million?

Blogger Fin: Enough to make him a fat, fat dog.

He'd eat them all I assure you.

Blogger string: Hi there, my name is acai berry
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

Blogger Unknown: MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Cheap removals Southport
Cheap removals Southport

Blogger Unknown:

Thank you so much, Here you can find DYMO colour Labels, DYMO Labels Printers for your business.


Free Web Counter