Proposed January Goal: Buy an iMac “6”

I've wanted one for soooo long.

But I want to know what you think. Should I buy one as soon as I have the dosh (I have 2 sites on the go and 2 prospective ones which would do it by Jan), or should I wait, agonisingly, until next September, paying for it with work money (quicker I imagine) and possibly using a student discount.

Christmas is round the corner, and although I can't just ask for one (O - the uproar), I can ask for a little help.

If it buy it in Jan there's no way I can get a car, but do I really want one? I have a bike (and friends with cars :D). Driving lessons might take a backseat, too...

And, I want to make use of it now if it's going to be updated in a year. I would be horrified to buy a mac, only for it to be replaced the next month. Horrified.

So I really would consider your opinion valuable.

To spend or not to spend... tis the dilemma of our society.

6 Comments ~ Post a Comment

Blogger Shahid: I think it'd be best for you to wait until they ship the Intel iMacs, or whatever they'll be called.

Blogger Stephen: Shahid's right, that would probably be a good idea. Besides, even if you wait that long and decide not to get an Intel one, you'll have a good shot at getting one of the current ones cheap.

Blogger Fin: I'm not so worried about Intel - that's ages away and they're bound to be better by then anyway...

Also my current 5-year-old PC is giving way, making funny noises and such. It's starting to get urgent.

Blogger Unknown: According to me you should wailt some time.you'll have a good shot at getting one of the current ones cheap.
yeast infection

Blogger string: Hi there, my name is acai berry Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.wq1

Anonymous Anonymous: If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
Gamefly


Free Web Counter