The 250th Post! “0”

Whoop! It's birthday time for TRC as we celebrate 250 posts!

Over the past few months, these posts have been of questionable quality, but all have had one thing in common: I made them. Some have been pictures, other have been written. The best ones were a mix of the two.

Memorable Posts

At this landmark number, I invite you to take a look at some of my favourite ones. Take a look at: my favourite picture, my very favourite picture, the post that had the most disappointing outcome (it wasn't funny at all) and the post where I was most angry at the time of writing. Ahhh, memories.

Looking Ahead

For your pleasure, I am pleased to be displaying the list of links I have been making selfishly for the past few days. I do a good deal of internet surfing, and I usually don't share many of my finds - until now. You can rest assured that the links will be of the highest quality when I bookmark them. You can't see their descriptions quite yet (and so you might not know my real reason for bookmarking them), but take a look for yourself.

0 Comments ~ Post a Comment


Free Web Counter